15 September, 2013

Project 52 Week 36 - From the Deck

We went through all of the rigmarole of moving this week, it's always been something I have hated doing (I guess no one really enjoys it) and this was no exception. However the payoff was where we were moving too. Our Apartment has incredible views from the living room/bedroom/balcony of the Stawamus Chief, a huge granite formation that tower over the city of Squamish. On warm sunny mornings we would sit out and have breakfast, and in the afternoons we can enjoy a beverage and a book as the sun bathes the chief in late afternoon sun. I snapped this with my iPhone as I was testing the focus motor, which seems to be working again these days. The water in the channel is normally a nice bluey-green colour, however after a storm the day before the sediments had been churned up and it was a rather Asian river looking brown instead...

The Chief from our deck at home.
Not bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment