29 October, 2009

Colour Management!

Well this is fun, more setbacks with the site, colour management issues causing poor display of colours and black and white contrasts meaning back to the drawing board on how i display my images. hmmm. Im using a mac where most of you are probably on PC and also using various different browsers, there are so many combinations to try and cater for!

Just another road block, I'll get through it. Explains a lot about previous issues I have had and even why some of the images i post here are not always very punchy.

Lots of reading is sorting me out, now its just the time in changing the settings of my images or changing the way i show them on the site, or both. Make a decision.

getting there!!!!!!

TEST IMAGE

lets see how this looks...

No comments:

Post a Comment