14 October, 2009

blogging isnt really that hard, what are you afraid of!

yet again i have failed at the blogging. Really gotta change that!

Car washes in vancouver, as in a manual one where you wash the car yourself with the spray gun and the brush. Couldnt find one, and one guy even said with a smile they dont exist!! I know of some way out of town, but in the downtown area, no go!

I stuffed around preparing the "truck" for a guy to come and have a look this morning, but in the end he couldnt make it. It has been a dismal and rainny day, sposed to be like that all week.

Ankle was really bad again last night, well actually its some of the tendons in my foot and even the lower parts of my toes that are giving me grief, and its only when im in bed!!

have been making space in my room for bookshelf, just to help keep me more organised. Starving hungry, chicken salad time i think, then more work on website and some excercise for my ankle.

Autumn colours here are stunningly beautiful, and stand out well over the surrounding grey!


No comments:

Post a Comment