13 February, 2012

Valentines Day

This time two years ago, in a shipping container converted into a dining hall, sitting on plastic furniture at a trestle table, having just dined on a paper plate, I confessed my love to the most fabulous girl I have ever met. We were hidden away in closed off area of the dining hall in the base camp for the security force providing the screening for the Winter Olympics venues in Whistler, British Columbia. The day before Valentines day, I couldn't hold it in any longer. Since then we have traveled across southern British Columbia, then Canada, and the world together, share a great home in Kitsilano and have a wonderful future ahead of us. I am the luckiest bloke alive to have her in my life and I don't know what I would do without her. Happy Valentines day sweetheart :)

Tara at a brief intermission while reading her book in the window seat of our hotel room at "The Pantages" in Toronto.

No comments:

Post a Comment