26 October, 2010

Canine Photography

Anyone who knows me well knows that  I love dogs. Sadly my lifestyle does not lean towards the responsible ownership of a canine companion at this stage, however I look forward to the day when I can bring a new one in to my life. Tara's friend Julie and her husband Mike recently took on a Labrador puppy named Jack and he is a delightful young fella! In August we met up North on the Island and went camping for a couple of nights. Jack came along and was a lot of fun to have around. I took a few shots of him playing and just hanging out at the campsite with us. Following are a few of the results. The campsite was right between the beach and the road so we had to keep the cheeky little fella on a lead so he didn't disappear on us!

Caution, if you are a sufferer of AAAAAWWWWWWWW syndrome, you may wish to look away now!

Shakin' hands

Come get me

Whats that beeping noise?

Pensive

No comments:

Post a Comment